Tuesday 3 January 2012

I begin working with www.oople.com



Well, the close of 2011 was a wonderful time for me. I am really so very grateful to every reader who has taken time to visit this blog. I hope that the interviews and features you find here are inspirational and useful. It is with the greatest pleasure that I am able to bring you news of a very exciting new project I will be working on this year and beyond.

I have been recently enlisted by the cool guys and gals over at oOple.com to begin running my very own forum section. This area will be dedicated to exclusive features and interviews, and will form a really valuable resource of information over the coming months that we can all utilise as both a learning tool, and a reference point to enjoy our wonderful hobby even more. I am really humbled and grateful for this brilliant opportunity, so many thanks go out to the members and management team over at oOple.com. So, a new position as oOple journalist awaits me. Rest assured that the content on both here and oOple will just keep getting better and better as I have some wonderful plans to continue bringing you all the very best quality off-road features and interviews. Thank you for your support so far.

If any of you ever want to grab a chat track side about anything RC article related, feel free to get in touch with me directly to see if I will be at the next event you are attending. You can get me here: styleft@hotmail.co.uk

Much love for 2012...it is going to be an awesome year :)

Catch me over at my new oOple forum section 'Under The Lid' here http://www.oople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment