Friday 31 August 2012

It would be rude not to.....

So, I awoke this morning to commence pacing up and down the hall in my house. Pacing concluded at 1:30pm when a friendly guy from Parcel Force rang the door bell and handed me a small brown cardboard box. Flashes of light from the heavens and a dizzy moment later and I was taking my trusty Stanley knife and carefully slicing into my eagerly anticipated parcel. Safe to say the contents did not disappoint.

If you have been living under a large rock for the last 6 months then the chances are that you are unaware of the Rudebits DB1. If you have been out in the light with the rest of your fellow weekend warriors then you already know what the fuss is all about. I am super excited to announce that I am the proud owner of the brand new Rudebits DB1 2wd buggy conversion kit!!


Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I bring you a super in-depth and very exclusive look at what may be the most exciting RC product to hit the racing market in as many years as I care to remember. The Rudebits DB1 is here folks...and from my first peek it looks like it has been designed and crafted by an advanced alien species...let the buggy fun commence...more news shortly :)

To get your hands on the new DB1 conversion visit: http://www.rudebits.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment