Friday 23 March 2012

Schumacher Cougar SV2 - New team colours!





Well, Christmas came really early today as I was the very lucky recipient of a custom painted body shell for my Couagr SV2. Steve over at Dragon Paints has done a really beautiful job of creating the Schumacher 'Works' colour scheme especially for my team review buggy. Steve has a really professional service and his turn around time was epic.


After a good chat with Robin Schumacher we decided that it would be a nice tribute to the last few years of press and advertising imagery for my SV2 to carry the Works Team livery. Steve at Dragon Paints had created a few Schumacher examples previously but I think it is true to say that I was gobsmacked when I unwrapped the shiny new lid earlier today.


I am really proud to be racing the buggy under the colours of the well known manufacturers examples...this one looks like it just jumped of the Schumacher stand at Nuremburg! ;)


If you are about to invest in a new body shell ready for the summer season, get straight in touch with Steve at Dragon Piants here: dragonpaints@ntlworld.com

So I spent half an hour adding my under tray, also painted in a gorgeous pearl white carbon fibre by Steve, slapped on my oOple and RudeBits livery and had a dig around for my Inside Line Racing stickers. Apart from a few minor tweaks, she is almost ready for her first test next Wednesday at my favourite local indoor club, Telford Hot Trax. My team mate Dave Williams had a 'gentle' run with his SV2 last week and he reports good all round handling and the buggy jumps like an gazzelle! Can not wait :)

To get your hands on the Schumacher Cougar SV2 visit: www.racing-cars.com
To learn more about the brands that support my RC work and racing check out: www.rudebits.co.uk
and also the jolly nice guys at: www.insidelineracing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment